Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Vegetable hate

Right now, while reading TV recaps, I am eating lucnh. Which is mainly, pureed carrots and potatoes. Seriously, a vegetable puree. Baby food. I hate vegetables. I'll eat the occasional leafy green if it's cooked properly and not mushy as hell, but other than that, the vegetable has to be disguised in some way in order for me to eat it and not gag. Funny isn' t it? And the lack of veggies, is making em sick. So one of my newest quirks is now to make pureed vegetables and just eat the whole baby foodish lot. I like baby food. Alot. So well, hey, whatever works, right? So far my two favourites have been broccoli potato and carrot potato. Potatoes rock, they make everything taste better. Right, now that I'e finished my five minuts of daily grossing out, it's back to the normal program.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael Sheridan said...

I have no idea what I'm doing here - I was actually looking for articles on bread. I guess I must have found a search engine with a sense of humor.

Still, no harm done. Just thought I'd say hello.
Best wishes
Michael

8:03 PM  
Blogger chrisharolds5087 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

2:57 PM  
Blogger sarahfisher31766674 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

2:55 AM  
Blogger x814beau said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home